There are many student financing options available. Once you are accepted into a program, Infotech Career College’s financial aid department will help you apply for financial aid and determine the aid you qualify for.
To get started, please call us at (562) 804-1239.
Infotech Career College participates in the following financial assistance programs for qualified students:
- Federal Pell Grants.
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- Subsidized Federal Stafford Loan.
- Unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loan
- Federal PLUS Loan
- Private Alternative Loan Programs
- Federal Work-Study Program
- WIA/TRA State Grants
- Americorps Scholarships
Our school code is 041327.
Apply for Federal Student Aid.
Visit the College Navigator Website for consumer and student body diversity information.
Calculate a Sample Loan Payment Schedule
See our Catalog
See our Required Federal Disclosures